Competitors today can quickly imitate techniques, adopt same technologies and go blow for blow in matching your productivity improvement initiatives. This is why it is so important to have a single view of your customers. built better and lasting relationships with your customers by keeping on top of what is important.
Most business I have been speaking to are blissfully happy to operate under the standards of business as usual today.
According to Forrester research, we are living in the age of the customer. “Technology empowered customers now know more than you do about your products and services, your pricing and reputation.”
I continue to be amazed why so many businesses still need convincing that improving customer relationships will generate revenue and save costs.
Everyone at some point felt that thy had good relationships with their customers one day only to find out the next day they are buying from somebody else.
Fun fact: 96% of unhappy customers do not complain. However, 91% of those will simply leave and never come back.
So how do you improve your relationship with your customers?
By knowing all you can about them.
Most companies these days tend to have customer data residing in different systems across their business.
A major frustration, as its always difficult to tell which system would have the most current and up-to-date data on your customers.
By having all your customer data consolidated within a CRM database you can find answers to the following questions
- What are the latest interactions your customers have had with you?
- What they have bought from you?
- Are there any outstanding customer issues?
- Can I suggest additional products that would benefit them?
Dynamics CRM can help you to achieve your dream of having a single view of your customer . This will dramatically improve the relationship with your customers and give your business the benefit of increased customer retention and loyalty. Customers will stay longer, buy more and more frequently.
Most of all, you will be happier and sleep easier knowing your customers will be around for years to come.
- Aged care revenue and cost improvements could be at your fingertips 17 February 2016
- Meet George Lymbers, the Aged Care Industry Advisor on the Nexon Group Team 4 February 2016
- Avoid these mistakes when implementing your BI solution 20 January 2016
- The hidden cost of disjointed financial views of the aged care customer 3 December 2015
- 3 reasons why you need to be socially engaging with your customers. 11 May 2015