For more than 25 years, Microsoft Dynamics GP has delivered the quick to implement and easy to use business management solution that powers diverse small and mid-sized businesses around the world.
From financials to operations and project management, Dynamics GP brings people and systems together to support your business goals.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is now generally available! Building on another year of strong momentum in the small and midsized business space, this release offers significant new capabilities including:
- Expanded workflows to help streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll, and project expense related approvals. These new native workflows enable customers to quickly customize their solutions and accelerate business approvals.
- Single sign on through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to help users work seamlessly across Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based applications.
- Service based architecture to lower the cost and time required for customers and partners to create and modify business solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics GP.Microsoft Dynamics GP is a comprehensive business management solution that is quick to deploy, easy to use, and built specifically to help SMBs streamline and grow their businesses.
- Earlier this year Microsoft also released Business Analyzer R7, a “companion” tablet application for Microsoft Dynamics GP that is available for download from the Windows, iOS, and Android app stores.
- Aged care revenue and cost improvements could be at your fingertips 17 February 2016
- Meet George Lymbers, the Aged Care Industry Advisor on the Nexon Group Team 4 February 2016
- Avoid these mistakes when implementing your BI solution 20 January 2016
- The hidden cost of disjointed financial views of the aged care customer 3 December 2015
- 3 reasons why you need to be socially engaging with your customers. 11 May 2015