In a socially connected world, engagement with your customers can happen anywhere or anytime. Microsoft Social Engagement puts powerful social tools in the hands of your sales, marketing, and service teams — helping them connect on social media with your customers, prospects, and partners right within Microsoft Dynamics CRM or with a stand-alone app. Find social insights about your brand, products, and services to gain a true understanding of sentiment about your business.
- Listen everywhere: Listen everywhere and understand how people really feel about your business and how you stack up against your competitors.
- Analyse sentiment: Analysing sentiment to determine your share of voice across all social channels and know who your key influences are.
- Drive Engagement: Drive engagement to foster conversations about your brand and gain insights to shape your messaging and sales strategy more effectively.
With social listening, you can listen to what people are saying around the world on social channels and in news syndication. Know who your key influence’s are and stay informed with alerts about trending topics.
You can now gain more insightful and interactive analytics with richer data to gain a true understanding of your business, customers and topics that matter most. Our unique sentiment monitoring combines natural language processing and machine learning techniques. Other key metrics include: volume trends, share of voice, text mining, and tag cloud visualizations.
Build deeper relationships with customers by engaging with social communities on Twitter or Facebook using your corporate or personal profiles. Empower cross-team collaboration by creating workflows with customisable and share-able streams.
By adding social media into your CRM system you can now get insights through marketing dashboards on your customers and your prospects. By integrating social interactions into the end-to-end customer experience you will have an even greater ability to create leads, opportunities and manage complaints by creating cases from social posts.
Why don’t you find how a social media tied to your strategy can help you get close with your customers.
- Aged care revenue and cost improvements could be at your fingertips 17 February 2016
- Meet George Lymbers, the Aged Care Industry Advisor on the Nexon Group Team 4 February 2016
- Avoid these mistakes when implementing your BI solution 20 January 2016
- The hidden cost of disjointed financial views of the aged care customer 3 December 2015
- 3 reasons why you need to be socially engaging with your customers. 11 May 2015